The 56th Israel Annual Conference on Aerospace Sciences will take place on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at the Dan Panorama Hotel, Tel Aviv, and Thursday, March 10, 2016, at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
The conference constitutes a forum for presenting and discussing recent advances in all areas of aerospace sciences, and, in particular:
- Aerodynamics, Fluid Dynamics, and Aeroacoustics
- Aerospace Design, Manufacturing, and Maintenance
- Aerospace Systems and Systems Engineering
- Airbreathing and Rocket Propulsion
- Aircraft Structures, Structural Testing, Fatigue Life Evaluation
- Astrodynamics and Space Systems
- Autonomous Systems and Avionics
- Combustion and Reactive Flows
- Flight Dynamics, Modelling and Simulation
- Flight Testing and Evaluation of Aerospace Systems
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Parameter Estimation, Fault Detection, and Isolation
- Performance and Design Optimization
- Solid Mechanics and Aerospace Materials
- Structural Mechanics and Dynamics, Aeroelasticity
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers covering basic and applied research. Conference proceedings will be available in electronic form.
The conference hosts an annual student project competition. The competition is open to individuals or groups of undergraduate students with projects in all areas of aerospace sciences, conducted in an academic institute. To enter the competition, the paper should be classified upon submission as an undergraduate ‘student project’. Details about the competition can be found on the conference website at iacas.technion.ac.il/student-competition
Procedures for Submission
- Full paper drafts (preferred), or extended abstracts (containing sufficient information to evaluate the work – at least 1000 words, plus figures and tables), written in English, should be submitted through this link on the conference website, iacas.technion.ac.il\submit-a-paper by September 27, 2015. A signed security clearance form (available on the same site) is a prerequisite for submission.
- Papers will be judged based on their scientific and technical content, relevance to the scope of the conference and originality. Preference will be given to full paper drafts. Following the reviewing process, towards the end of November 2015, the authors will be notified whether their papers have been accepted.
- Final manuscripts of accepted papers, together with text-based abstracts, should be uploaded through the conference paper site by January 16, 2016. Manuscript and text-based abstract preparation and formatting instructions are available on the conference website. Please note that the conference enforces the “no paper no podium” rule.
Prof. Moshe Idan, Chair of the Program Committee
56th IACAS, c/o Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +972-4-8292713 | Fax: +972-4-8292030 | Website: iacas.technion.ac.il
Please note: All information regarding the conference will be distributed electronically via the conference mailing list.
If you wish to join the list, please click here and follow the instructions, or send your email address to: email@example.com